2nd weight in!!!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Yippieee!!!:talk017:
2nd weigh in today and lost 7bls, making that a stone and a pound gone in 2weeks!!

Stick with it everyone!
:gen126:
How you all doing??
xx
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

:party0048::party0048::party0048::party0048::party0048::party0048::party0048::party0048::party0048:

Well done Daisy!!!

Over a stone gone in two weeks!!!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

I was really nervious going in today!! I'm glad I did though cos I'd been having one of those days and now I'm SOOOOO happy!! I'm in the 17s now which makes me feel brill cos I had been 1 pound away from 19 so feels like loads!! Although I haven't gone down a dress size? Things getting big on me though!
How's everyone doing, I don't get a chance to come on here too often these days:(

xxxx

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:hey - well done you.

You must be feeling really, really happy. Heres to next week ......:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

I am jealous -GO YOU!!! makes it all worth it doesn't it?

:wow:1 stone + in 2 weeks... just Wow Daisy!!! That's phenomenal!! All the work paying off. U must be high as a kite!! Well done girl! :happy096::party0019::talk017:

Wow that is brilliant!!! Well done I'm on my 4th day of LT, u are an inspiration Congratulations!!! :bliss:

Aww I used to come on here before I'd started LT, just reading of people who had done a week or two and lost weight and I don't think I really believed I could be one of the people!!
Thanks everyone, without this site I wouldn't have started, let alone be still doing it.
Someone said to me the other day "people aren't nice" but this site has really proved that they are, and we don't even know each other!!

Good luck everyone, we'll do it!

xxx

Back