2nd weight in...

Chucks a Lancashire thing, they dote talk proper over theer tha noz, hover here wi much betta at real northern dialect. Lol XXXXX

Y i man but pet is geordie really, I just use to work with one thats where I get it from. lol x

does having your period affect the ketostix?

well done babe keep up the good work , my turn on tuesday but dont think iv lost much xx

well done babe keep up the good work , my turn on tuesday but dont think iv lost much xx
thanks x theres still all wkend to loose :) watever you loose you're nearly at the stone mark in a wk :D fantastic! x

well done hu xx keep going x

Well done Yummy Mummy!! It going in the right direction so thats all that matters!! My weight loss has been similar to yours and i feel fab and very proud of myself and i think you should too!! Well done!! :party0011:

thanks :) im thinkin as long as my loss is like yours...3 or 4lb a wk ill be happy. thats pretty much a stone a month which is amazing when you consider other diets! well done to you too x

Well done hunni...thats a fab weight loss.... You will be a super slim mummy in no time ...Forgot to ask ,,,how did the coffee go, did you offer him flapjack, boot him out or tell him?

Well done hunni...thats a fab weight loss.... You will be a super slim mummy in no time ...Forgot to ask ,,,how did the coffee go, did you offer him flapjack, boot him out or tell him?
thanks nic :) it worked out really well cos he couldnt stay for long lol he came over the nxt night too :D may be seeing him tues so watch this space..xx

oooo la la go girl xxxx

Yeah feel as thought the antibi's and benalyn are working!!! YAY plus i am still in keotosis so fingers crossed ..even tho i am eating i should still have a weight loss!!!!
Think i am addicted to this forum ...haha

Back