2nd WI........Disappointing

Well I had my 2nd weigh in today and didn't lose anything but didnt put on any either so there is a light at the end of the tunnel. :D Noone to blame only myself, I had my little blip on Monday night but I have learnt from it the hard way!! To anyone that thinks about breaking the diet :break_diet:believe me its not worth it and ya feel so disheartened after it, well I know I did so please don't be tempted, easier said than done. Now I am going to work my a*s off for next week and then I am off to Dubai for a week, god help me how am i going to resist the food :cry:

Its good you did'nt gain tho. So chin up!! You'll make up for it this week!

Ah thanks for that chick, yep going work hard this week and I am getting weighed early as well as I fly out on Wednesday.

Good luck for this coming week!!! at least you didn't gain,it could have been worse! im dreading my monday WI cos i cheated only last night...bad,bad me!!! i just hope i havn't gained...still it will teach me a lesson i suppose! caz xx

aww babes -well you know why that is so put it behind you and just keep looking forward!

Work that fine 4ss off and get to Dubai feeling good about yourself. You still did really well not to gain so be proud of yourself. :D

hope u do great next week, and well done for not gaining :)

hiya well at least you havn't gained you will loose next week
all the best
xx

Back