3,500 calorie deficit???

linski24 said:
Blimey ... Do you think I ought to set mine higher ..?? I have half a stone to lose ... Only had a stone in total to lose abd the first half a stone was easy ... But this half is soooo hard .... And I have thought that I'm still not eating enough ..!! But I'm scared to up my cals un case I'm wrong ..!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think it's ok to set it lower if you only have a relatively small amount to lose, but a lot of people seem to get a boost from increasing their levels if they've stalled. There's an awful lot of debate about your body going into starvation mode and hanging onto the weight if your intake is too low. I really think it's trial and error - as I said, I've shed 6 stone in the last year, eating at a relatively high calorie level, but I did have an awful lot to lose! xx

TracyGWill said:
I think it's ok to set it lower if you only have a relatively small amount to lose, but a lot of people seem to get a boost from increasing their levels if they've stalled. There's an awful lot of debate about your body going into starvation mode and hanging onto the weight if your intake is too low. I really think it's trial and error - as I said, I've shed 6 stone in the last year, eating at a relatively high calorie level, but I did have an awful lot to lose! xx

Ok x
I went to France for two weeks ... I did run every other day and my diet was t exemplary ... I did have more than I usually have abd when I came home I'd gained three lbs .!! I know I ate more of the wrong stuff ie: wine and cake lol ..!!
As you say trial and error ... Bugger ... Never know what to do x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back