3 Days in and Im thinking of giving up already!

beautifulbutterfly

I'm finding it so hard, everything Im trying its just making me queasy, I hate all the porridge, can barely drink the tetras leek and potato soup made me feel ill and I cant bare the mix your own shakes.

I'm losing hope how do people continue with this diet :(:mad::mad:

Have you tried putting ice in the shakes? I couldn't get by if it wasn't for ice! My faves are choc mint shake with blended or cubed ice if you can't do blended, or cappuccino with blended or cubed ice and a tablespoon/teaspoon of coffee! Don't get me wrong of much rather be eating food, but the best way is adapting things until you find what u can stomach. I don't love the packs but I can tolerate and sort of like some of them so it's ok. Your taste buds will change anyway and get used to them so stick with it!! It's not that long a period of time an it's so worth it! Xx

Well, yes. You have a point. There is really nothing 'delicious' about this plan but that's probably by the by.

I cannot drink the soups, bar Mushroom once in a while. And a few of the bars are grim.

You DO get used to it and find what works for you. Choc mint is indeed pretty good, as is fruits of the forest.

How much would you like to lose? Don't lose heart just yet.

Speak to your councillor about how you feel first. You'll get used to the plan, when I first did a vlcd it was the thought that I was gonna lose tons of weight that made me stick to it, it was only in week 8 that I then started struggling.

Back