3 Hours 20 Minutes till Weigh In 3!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by laurawalker85, 26 January 2012.

1. laurawalker85

laurawalker85 Well-Known Member

And I am nervous! I feel fat, bloated and am convinced I have put on or stayed the same. I will be so disappointed if that is the result as have been on the diet 100% for all 3 weeks. But we will see. Anyone else had a gain or STS even when they have been 100%? I want to get myself prepared just in case!!
  2. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

if you've followed the plan to a T you will have lost. Just have faith in yourself and in the plan x
  3. laurawalker85

Yeah I know, I feel confident in the plan, just not my body!!! Lol.
  4. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

I felt the same in the first week, felt fat, felt like I hadn't lost but I did!! Good luck and let us know how you get on x
  5. Gillian576

Gillian576 Well-Known Member

I felt really bloated for my WI on Monday night. It was just my first week but I lost. Think it was just wind! Good luck.
  6. laurawalker85

Well I'm very pleased to say I lost 2 pounds last night, I didnt need to be a nervous wreck after all!!