3 month weigh in!!!

tillyfloss

Gold Member
Well girls and guys have not long since got back from my weigh in and I must admit as some of you know I had an awful week with my 810 week!!

I tried to stick to it religously but didn't get enough water down as i felt horribly bloated...

Anyway

I lost another 2lb this week. That give me a lovely lovely 3 stone and 1lb loss since starting on April 2nd!

I am so very happy!!!

Am goiugn back to SS for another month or until I have lost another stone and then am going to start coming up the steps slowly starting with 2 weeks on ss+.

This has given me loads of motivation (as if I didnt have enough already!!!)

Good look to everyone else weighing in...

x

Hiya

Well done!! You must be over the moon! You need to give a big red tick to your 3rd Goal!

Best wishes,
Lynne
x

Well done tillyfloss, you have done so well. To be seeing the end in sight must feel great.

You know, just looked at my losses and even though i stuck religously to ss apart from my 810 week last week, I have lost 2lb on many a week...
At times this has disheartened me as I know it does many others.. BUT!!! I want to openly thankl a couple of people... Lellycd on here, my CDC who has jollied me along and never one allowed me to think of it as 'ONLY' 2lb and also Curly who not only puts up with my drivel many a night on chat... But also treats everyone of my 2lb losses liekt he biggest achievemnts!! and as such pulls my head right where it should be!!!

And you know.... each of those 2lb losses has added up to a whopping 10lb when added together...
so to anyone else who feels its slow going.... don't give up!!!
I have now lost 3 stone in 3 months even with those pesky 2lbs it is worth every minute ~!! I love CD!!

xx

Aww thanks hon!!! Well you have done so amazingly well and as I always say to you 2 lbs is a fantastic loss still....... Well done you for sticking with it especially through some tough times!!!
Your doing fab!! and I know think you have started to realise how good you are looking..
Keep smiling xxx

Aww thanks hon!!! Well you have done so amazingly well and as I always say to you 2 lbs is a fantastic loss still....... Well done you for sticking with it especially through some tough times!!!
Your doing fab!! and I know think you have started to realise how good you are looking..
Keep smiling xxx

You will make a fabby CDC!!!!

how do you put a tick by your goals?

its a normal emoticon in the extended emoticon list, just click on more and it is hiding there!!!

x

Wow Tilly that is great news... just think 3st 1lb gone forever!! Just shows when you work hard you can achieve anything!

Well Done You xx

Woohoo, well done Tilly, all those 2lbs do add up. Because I lost a nice amount on 810 I have stuck with it, makes life easier for me and I am still having losses... and I have also lost just over 3 stone in 3 months on CD, even though when I had small losses it didn't feel like I would....

How are your little kitties by the way, mine are now darting for the front door every time it is opened....lol

Woohoo, well done Tilly, all those 2lbs do add up. Because I lost a nice amount on 810 I have stuck with it, makes life easier for me and I am still having losses... and I have also lost just over 3 stone in 3 months on CD, even though when I had small losses it didn't feel like I would....

How are your little kitties by the way, mine are now darting for the front door every time it is opened....lol

I think thats what everyone should take on board, that each of us are different.. in the first month i spent all my time comparing my stats to others and it made me confised a lot of time.. now I am happy with the way things are working...

As for the kitties, they are lovely, little ******* but lovely. Going to have their first jabs next week.. I cant have my back door open as stray cats do come into the garden so cant risk them outside at all.. they are really very funny though, 4 meals a day is certainly filling them out :)

x

Well done Tilly your loss is truly inspirational and a lesson well learned when people come on and say 'only lost 2lbs this week' they certainly do add up xxxx

That's great Tilly. As you know there's many weeks when I only have small losses, but we'll get there in the end! I've managed a couple of bigger losses the last couple of weeks, but I know the elation of those will have to carry me through the smaller ones!:D

Back