3 months till wedding new to CD

Good luck on your forthcoming wedding I bet you can't wait I've just started planning ours thinking late 2012 got it all in my head! Been watching 4 weddings aswell and I think it's great, good ideas, you,ll be a mrs soon xx

IronicDontYaThink said:
Hey, good luck on cd! stick to it 100% and you'll do fab!! :) It does get better, the first 3 days are the worst and then by the end of the week you will feel so much better!! and if you ever feel like your going to cheat, just remind yourself that food is always going to be there once you've finished! you don't need to jeprodize all your hard work! stick in there, good luck chick! xxx

Thanks chuck , just having my soup , feeling like tomorrow has to be easier than today hubby2be is eating a pepperoni pizza :( and I've managed to make lily's sandwiches for tomorrow without munching! Wooo xxxxxx

lancsgirl said:
Good luck on your forthcoming wedding I bet you can't wait I've just started planning ours thinking late 2012 got it all in my head! Been watching 4 weddings aswell and I think it's great, good ideas, you,ll be a mrs soon xx

It's very exciting isn't it ! I'm keeping myself busy with wedding stuff :) i love 4 weddings and don't tell the bride xxxx

Charlietinkerdee said:
Aw! Mines ivory with ruffles at the bottom and a corset top! Feeling very weak this afternoon so so hungry :( had my first shake @ 12.30 going to have a soup at 5 and then porridge at 8 for supper , please tell me it gets better xxx lol xxxx

Lol yes it gets sooo much easier!

So have u got everything orginised for the wedding then? What colours are your bridesmaids?

Xx

yummymummy27 said:
Lol yes it gets sooo much easier!

So have u got everything orginised for the wedding then? What colours are your bridesmaids?

Xx

Almost everything is organised :) finishing name cards and favour bags tomorrow and then I'm waiting for bridesmaid dresses to arrive :) light pink for the flowers and bridesmaids how about you? Xxxx

Charlietinkerdee said:
Almost everything is organised :) finishing name cards and favour bags tomorrow and then I'm waiting for bridesmaid dresses to arrive :) light pink for the flowers and bridesmaids how about you? Xxxx

Aww its sooo exciting isnt it!

Ive got my favor boxes to finish too! Love wedding stuff!

Mines are burgundy with gold accessories! Hubby2b n ushers got measured for kilts 2day and have decided on a green n gold tartan! Not really to keen on it but the way he sees it is that If I get to pick my dress then he gets to pick his tartan! But hey ho, least its got gold in it!

Xxxx

yummymummy27 said:
Aww its sooo exciting isnt it!

Ive got my favor boxes to finish too! Love wedding stuff!

Mines are burgundy with gold accessories! Hubby2b n ushers got measured for kilts 2day and have decided on a green n gold tartan! Not really to keen on it but the way he sees it is that If I get to pick my dress then he gets to pick his tartan! But hey ho, least its got gold in it!

Xxxx

Haha!! Yes i suppose u ought to let him pick his kilt , ( just about ) hehe , ahhh just got to keep myself focused on the wedding day and not on toast and biscuits!! How long hve u be on diet hunni? Xxx

Hmmm green but! He could have picked something nicer lol!

Well joined ww on jan 4th and was 17st7, was on for 6weeks and the weight wasnt coming off fast enough, been on cd for nearly 2wks! Quite gutted as my scales have only moved slightly but im putting it down to totm!

Xxx

yummymummy27 said:
Hmmm green but! He could have picked something nicer lol!

Well joined ww on jan 4th and was 17st7, was on for 6weeks and the weight wasnt coming off fast enough, been on cd for nearly 2wks! Quite gutted as my scales have only moved slightly but im putting it down to totm!

Xxx

Haha yes i suppose he could , i am finding today so hard hubby and his family are eating a big roast dinner followed by pancakes as we speak and I'm just so hungry :( got my third shake to have later i literally feel like crying :( xxxx

Aw im the same 2day, keep thinking why am I doing this!

It shall be worth it... We will be strong :)

Im just about to go have my last shake! Strawberry me thinks ;)

Xxxx

keep going charl, fitting into your wedding dress will best the taste of any roast dinner xxxxx

Back