3. shakes ????

will

is it a rule that you must have 3 shakes a day, ive had two today do i really have to have my 3rd?;)

afraid so. you need to have all three to ensure that you get all the right nutrients/vitamins as your shakes are the only source. i have my third one always just before bed - a chocolate made with hot water and a drop of orange essence. tastes just like the 'Options' Choc n Orange. Julia xx

i have discovered the peppermint tea today added to the chocolate shake it is gorgeous,,,,i just had my 3rd,,i didnt want it but i felt i would be extra hungry tomorrow if i didnt

hi all
not sure if i have the hang of this site yet do you just log onto most recently posted
i feel bad in case anyone has replied to my last posts but i just dont know how to find them
please help
thanks a mill
t

Yeah def have to all 3 hun sorry, maybe make it into a mousse with just 2oz water? Might be better as not as much? Have to drink more water then though x

Aww bless i wouldnt go as far as lovely lol but thankyou hun:D xx

Lol Garry has competition lol suprised hes not already smelt it xx

No you are lovely hunni x x you always answer every thread as far as i can see and its always helpful

Garry would prob say "Our Trace? Lovely?" lol xx

Aww thankyou Nic, it really helps me to stick at my healthy eating, i think if i let myself down im letting you lot down too! i know when i started i wanted all the advice i could get xx

Shame there is no such thing as a LT Counciller sp? you would be great at it :D

Lol im just bloody nosy arent i? haha xx

better to be nosey hun, from what i can see your a great inspiration to us all, just hope i do as good as you hun xx

we should start a poll on a LT councillor lol all vote for TracyJ xx

Lol Shall i pop in the pharmacy and apply! lol
I just remember when i started i just wanted advice, there was nobody to ask about refeed, maintenance etc! And i am nosy and i love you all to bits lol xxx

can anyone tell me where i can get orange esseance? wouldlike to try it sounds oooo so nice

Back