3 stone award!

dehli

Silver Member
I got my 3 stone award at sw group last night! Can't wait for my 3 1/2 stone sticker next :)

I don't mean to brag but I'm really pleased and when I joined I never believed I'd be at this stage. Stick with it, it works!

I got my 3 stone award at sw group last night! Can't wait for my 3 1/2 stone sticker next :)

I don't mean to brag but I'm really pleased and when I joined I never believed I'd be at this stage. Stick with it, it works!

You have every right to brag!!! Congratulations !!!:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

well done hun xxxxxx:party0023::party0023::talk017:

you go girl!!!!
brag away you deserve to after getting to 3 st award i know exactly what you mean about not thinking you would ever get that far

i am the same i am a failed WW x5 times
and joined SW in june this year after losing 6.5lb on my own still had a long way to go have so far lost 32.5lb with SW and a total of 39lb altogether
so i am 2.5lb off 2.5st and 3lb off 3st lol

i think that's funny but i gonna do it!!!!

most i ever lost with WW = 16lb!!!!

keep it up you doing really well hunny
xxxx

brag away you have done so well and in such a short space of time. 3 stone in 5 months? thats fantastic!
Whoop whoop!
x

well done huni :)

Omg well done you!!!!!

Woohoo!

Well done!

Do you have any tips for those us of who want to loose three stone but are way behind?!

Congratulations, that's a great loss. You must be really chuffed.

Well done, it's a great feeling so brag all you want, you deserve to. xxx

Back