3 stone gone, 6 to go!

Victoria1909

Still got a way to go but I'm starting to see a difference. First was 19stone 9lbs, the next 2 are now at 16.8 :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3460234857.jpg
    image-3460234857.jpg
    499.6 KB · Views: 803
  • image-558052282.jpg
    image-558052282.jpg
    437.3 KB · Views: 800
  • image-1763117542.jpg
    image-1763117542.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 805
Still got a way to go but I'm starting to see a difference. First was 19stone 9lbs, the next 2 are now at 16.8 :D

First time I'm writing something on here normally just look at what other people say but u look awesome! U defo can see a difference. It's pics like that, that keeps us going :)

Thank you butterflybow7! I love that my family and friends are noticing now, really spurs me on. How's your weight loss journey going?

You have done amazing hunnie, keep going!! I remember when I started out with 8 stone to go, im now half way and still going strong :) It soon comes off!! Cant wait to see your progress as the weeks go by :) xx

Thank you butterflybow7! I love that my family and friends are noticing now, really spurs me on. How's your weight loss journey going?

Yeah I remember the more weight I lost the first time round the more of a buzz it gave me when people were commenting on it :) my journey at the mo is a bit all over the place but I am committed to the diet so will try my best not to cheat. It's an everyday journey but one I'm willing to go through for my health and my happiness :)

Yeah I remember the more weight I lost the first time round the more of a buzz it gave me when people were commenting on it :) my journey at the mo is a bit all over the place but I am committed to the diet so will try my best not to cheat. It's an everyday journey but one I'm willing to go through for my health and my happiness :)

Ditto butterflybow! All we can do is take it one day at a time! I think from now on when I think about cheating ill look back at these pics x

Well done, you are doing brilliantly!

Congratulations on your weight loss, you look amazing!

Well done:happy096:

Thanks mini and kylie!! I will post more when I've lost another 3 perhaps. And then some when I reach target. Still a looonnnggg way to go!! X

82lbs to go!!

Back