3 stone in 6 weeks

well done

I am so impressed...and encouraged! You have made my day...
My hubby is away for 4 weeks. I started CD on Thursday evening (tea time) and I plan that, by April 29th, he will be stunned at the difference in his ladywife. ;o}

Keep up the good work.

Remember the advert: You are worth it.
texasmorning

Well done you !! That is fantastic. :)

fantastic well done
very inspirational
xxx

amazing!!!!

amazing Shaza!!!

SO IT DOES WORK!! I'm struggling at the moment to get back on the diet!:wave_cry:

wow well done, that's absolutely amazing. you absolutely deserve to shout it from the roof tops and be really proud of yourself.

I am having a hard time right now but you make me realise that I'm not alone and we can all do it.

hey Shaza, just realised that we are ri9ght at the same point. I am also in the low 19s right now and hope to hit into thw 18s next week.

Shaza,
Such an amazing weight loss, I'm really pleased for you!
Bet your doggie loved dancing with his mum.
My doggies have gone on holiday without me,so its just as well I didn't loose any weight,because I wouldn't have any dogs to dance with,lol
Congrat's again
Penny

thanks everyone

feeling really sorry for myself (read my diary for all the sodding details)

Hey one positive thing though ~ doc gave me a medical and weighed my and I was only 18 and a half stone on his scales he was most impressed because last time he weighed me I was nearly 24 stone

Thank god I have got this diet to keep my spirits up when I am so sick.

luv to all and thanks for caring (crying whilst I am writing this so sick of being ill all the time )

Back