Total Solution 6 stone in 6 months

Miss Mac

Gold Member
Wow it’s been a while since I was on here!

Week 1 day 1.....again :(

Start weight: 16.8

I have tried and successfully lost weight at least 3 times now doing meal replacement diets, however, I cannot seem to learn how to maintain and I never have quite reached my goal weight.
I hate doing this type of diet I must admit, but other diets are just too slow and for me it’s like one step forward and three steps back.

This is my third re-start this year and I just can’t seem to get into it and I know that if I keep faffing around, it will be Christmas and I will have achieved nothing whilst having been on a diet all year!

So I remembered that writing it down day by day week by week has helped me in the past so here I am to try again.
I need distraction mainly in the evenings. I don’t know what it is but it’s like an alarm clock inside me goes off every evening and I am powerless. It’s so bad that I was even thinking of trying hypnosis but my rational side tells me that if that actually worked, this nation would not have an obesity problem!

So determination and perseverance and a new diary.....6 stone in 6 months. It’s a long shot but I’ve got to try :)

We have to keep trying eh :(

Hi Miss Mac and good luck! xx

Week 1 day 2

I only went and survived a full day on plan yesterday 😁
Mind you the only reason is because I’m on night shift and once I’m at work, I can’t leave to go anywhere or get anything and the only thing I had brought was shakes and water!!
So as long as I’m on night shift for the next 6 months, this is gonna be a breeze 😂

Day 2 and again I’m on nights and only have shakes and water (and coffee of course) so I should be good today too.
Last night shift tomorrow and hopefully I will be in ketosis and with 3 days under my belt I’m hoping I can resist any evening temptation.
Time will tell but for now, one day at a time it is 😊

Miss Mac .... I’m back as well! Hope your night shift is going ok?

Miss Mac .... I’m back as well! Hope your night shift is going ok?
Hi shrimp,
What are we all like eh!
You would think we all liked punishing ourselves in this way!
Funny thing is, we must have will power to do this diet so why so we not have the will power to maintain (well me anyway)
I’m just going through some diaries but night shift is going fine and I’m not even thinking about food tonight which is a first for me for a long time 😁

How are you getting on Miss Mac? x

Back