3 stone in 8 weeks!

morgie12

Back again 810
Love this diet! Where else could I lose 3 stone in just 8 weeks?! I'm so glad for a good loss today as I have found the last few days a struggle with being hungry. I can see a lot of people find the hot weather makes them find the diet easier so I must b very odd as all I have wanted to do is eat! Especially with all the BBQ I can smell!

Wow that's fantastic!!!!

I'm the same. I'm always hungry in this weather lol.

Keep strong and persevere your doing so well be proud.

Mwhaa xx

Ah thank you! I do feel proud at the moment as normally i am rubbish at sticking to diets! How r u getting on? X

Thank you, i have a way to go yet but feel this time i can do it! X

WOW! Thats amazing!
What were your losses?xx

W1- 10
w2 - 10
w3 - 1
w4 - 6
w5 - 4
w6 - 4
w7 - 4
w8 - 3

Thats blimin amazing have you stuck 100% also have you excercised x

Good losses well done

Hi what were your startin stats? Sorry I can't see as I'm on y phone :-(

Well done though that's amazing in that time frame x

Im huge so the poinds come off quicker to start with. Started at 20st 2lb amd am 5ft 11. I have been 100% on 810. I have a planned break sep for 2 days so hope to lose another 2 by then ( although might b less as losses may slow soon). I havent exercised yet other than walking my dog x

Thank u x good luck with the diet, it is so worth it! Is this your first time (it is mine)? Which step will u be starting on? X

Will 3 slices of wafer ham and 10g of cheese knock me out of ketosis? Im worried now. Did the slip last nite! Am cravin so bad at the min? Im week 2 day10 ?! First blip x

Im not sure tbh, i have seen on here when people have had blips they have been advised to drink more water to flush it out x cheese is my huge weakness so well done only having 10g x

Louise19345 said:
Will 3 slices of wafer ham and 10g of cheese knock me out of ketosis? Im worried now. Did the slip last nite! Am cravin so bad at the min? Im week 2 day10 ?! First blip x

No they will not knock you out d ketosis. Cheese is low carb and most hams are too. I used to nibble these when I did atkins. You be fine.

Thank u x good luck with the diet, it is so worth it! Is this your first time (it is mine)? Which step will u be starting on? X

im not sure yet - hoping to see the CDC tomorrow and start on Friday.

Yeah first time doing anything like this - but desperate times call for desperate measures LOL

Lol thats what drove me here! Ive tried most of tge diets ( slimming world, ww, and worst of all cabbage soup diet! Yuk!) but for some reason this diet clicks with me- prob cause most food choices are taken away from you x

morgie12 said:
Lol thats what drove me here! Ive tried most of tge diets ( slimming world, ww, and worst of all cabbage soup diet! Yuk!) but for some reason this diet clicks with me- prob cause most food choices are taken away from you x

I totally agree. This is the only diet in the world for me that I stick too because it's so restrictive.

Back