3 stone in 9 weeks!!! Yay!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by skinnyjan, 12 April 2007 Social URL.

1. skinnyjan

skinnyjan Full Member

Lighter Life
    3 stone in 9 weeks!!! Yay!!.. what more can I say.. chuffed!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Brightness

Brightness Happily on CD

:wow: Well done you :superwoman:

Bet you feel really good too?
  4. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

Hia Jan!

Incredible news! I bet you never imagined when you started this a couple of months ago that you would have achieved a 3 stone loss. How many dress sizes is that you've gone down?

5. horseclutter

horseclutter Full Member

WOW well done skinnyjan 3 stone in 9 weeks brilliant, keep up the good work it's worth it, best diet I ever done :)
  6. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Jan, that is fantastic - you must be over the moon! Very well done :clap:

7. skinnyjan

skinnyjan Full Member

Lighter Life
    aww thanks peeps.. I'm now size 18 top and 14/16 bottoms..was 24/6 top and 22 bottoms!!

Feel FABULOUS!!! Still got another 3 - 4 stone or more to go but what a fab diet!!!
  8. lena L

lena L Lena L

Well done for a fantabulous weight loss. Amazing in such a short time. You have also done really well with the dress sizes also. Keep up the good work
  9. Cherry Plum

Cherry Plum One day at a time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    lighter life
    Wow Skinny Jan what a brilliant weight loss, well done & keep going girl!:superwoman::superwoman::superwoman:

I hope I reach 3 stone at nine weeks like you, you're an :bliss:inspiration to us all.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.