3 Stone off by July - watch this space!

Abbi72

Hi all, its my second week on SW and I lost 3.5lbs in my first week, it's my second weigh in tomorrow and excited to see how I have got on! I have put on the weight through contentment with my partners I guess, we are both foodies and love eating out and I think we just got lost along the way a bit - I have been a bit of a yo-yo dieter been big been small, but more so bigger - size 20 max and size 8-10 smallest! I am about a size 18 now and just would like to get back into a size 12 and not have to go into a shop and try on a million things just to find something that looks "ok" on me - so that's the start of my journey, I am very determined to get to where I want to be by July, watch this space guys! x

Hi Abbi! Looking forward to following your progress :) Good luck!

Wow! Well done on your loss Abbi! I’ve had a similar journey to you, up and down, size 22 at my biggest and size 8 at my smallest 🙄 I rejoined online last week and I have my first weigh in on Thursday ... fingers crossed! 🤞
Three stones in 4 months...totally doable if you’re 100%! We’ll just have to keep you on the straight and narrow! :1461::whip:
Why not come onto our exercise thread! It’s a nice group of ladies ( no men yet! 🙄) who are attempting to incorporate a little exercise into our lives. We’re beginners so it’s not at all competitive but we do encourage each other. It’s called Exercise for Beginners! Xx

Last edited:
Back