3 stone to lose

LT figure on roughly a stone a month for women. If you've been dieting anyway, you won't have such a big initial loss as those starting "cold" so to speak.

As cathy has said lt recommend losing one stone a month however i have seen some people losing near this in the first week. So basically stick to it and ya can do really well. Be prepared as the first week is the worst as your body is adjusting to the diet and day 4-6 can be the worst but when ya say your first wi results it will defintely surprise ya. Good luck with your weight loss, take care

Hi hun ive lost just under 3stone in 9 weeks so Id expect as everyone says aim for 1 a month and you sould be fine xx

Good luck with the 3stones you want to lose....not sure how long it will take you hun,but you will shift it a lot quicker on LT than most other diets...Well done on your weight loss so far,checked out your pics your looking great hun...all the best Caz xx:D

As you are already 75% of the way to your target I should think your weightloss would be fairly steady, that said if you stick 100% to the LT regime ypou should see yourself him the target within 3 months, with quicker loss in the beginning and it slowing as you near your target. Go for it, so close now..........

it took me about 12 weeks to shift bout 44 lbs which is just over 3 stone

Back