3 stone

Hi First Timer!

Depends on your starting point of course but you should lose 1 stone/month but tend to lose much more than that at the beginning. It's the only diet I've done with consistant results and has changed my life. Just take one day at a time and aim towards you next weigh in, don't think of it in the longer term or it will probably make you crazy. I lost just over 7.5 st in just over 6 months and it was all worth it :)

Last edited:
I've lost 4 stone 6lbs in 12 weeks! x

Ive only just started to exercise last week hun! How r u getting on? x

_Mand_ said:
Ive only just started to exercise last week hun! How r u getting on? x

I am on day 2 and it's going really well hoping to start back to spin. Your results were amazing here's hoping I can get the same

Day 3 and on the home stretch bring on say 4 and another day of cleaning and sorting (am actually enjoying cleaning).

Day 4 and heres hoping the starvin marvin go lol xx

Weighed myself this am (I no I shouldn't but helps to keep motivated) I've lost 6lb any other time I've done this diet I've only lost 7lb first week drinking green tea this time and seems to be helping!! Can't wait to Monday to see how much is gone. Hope your hunger pans go, I find myself talking myself out if eating when it gets tough, I then take myself off cleaning my house has never been o lean lol

Back