• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3 weeks in on Lighter life - new to MiniMins

Jen85

Hello fellow dieters!

It's good to have found a forum of similar minded women! A week is a long time in between the group meetings at LL.

I'm just coming to the end of my 3rd week, but the smell of food is driving me crazy. :cry:

Seems like everyone always talks about food everywhere i go, theres even more on TV. :wave_cry:

So nearly caved in today when Mum was doing the Sunday roast! But didn't allow myself.

Does it get easier? X

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Hiya and welcome to the forum! :)

I'm not sure about LL as I've never done it but I do know that on Lipotrim it does get easier as you go along!

Well done for not giving into that roast, lesser woman would have lol

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Welcome Jen.

I'm the same as Gemma and also on LT. I rarely feel hungry these days, though tummy is rumbling now coz i need to have my last shake of the day! I cook for my OH and 3 children and find some of the smells really nice but I don't feel tempted.

How much have you lost so far?

Good luck.

x

julz4gbr

want to mini
S: 15st7lb C: 14st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.6 Loss: 1st2lb(7.37%)
Hi and welcome.Like the others I am on LT,and find cooking for the family pretty enjoyable and don`t feel tempted.I have got into a routine of having a shake then drinking a lt of water before my next shake, so thats been helping with hunger pangs.
Anyway keep at it.

I think, to be fair you will find pretty much everyone on the LT forum is on LT. lol
By the way Im not a like minded woman I as got a willy!!
And does it get easier, it sure does just after week 19 it just fys by with no hassle.
ps Hi and welcome xxxxx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
LMFAO fft...Trust you to be blunt...everyone else was being polite!!!
Hehe and also informing her you had a willy ...shocking... i didnt realise hehehehe
Suprised we havent been moved to SHHHHHH FZ

Frejja

Silver Member
Hi Welcome to LL! It does get easier after the first week or so although the smell of food is always hard! Good luck

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
Hi there Jen

Yes, it does get easier.

I am on week 28, and I now live for the smell of food....and I love watching the cooking shows.

In the early weeks I would not dared toe ven think such thoughts!!!

Good luck to you - it gets easier and you will notbelieve how fast the time passes.

:)

Welcome Jen! I'm about a week further on than you. The past week has been my hardest - PMT has given me massive cravings, whereas I sailed through the previous couple of weeks.

Jen85

Sorry didn't mean to offend thoughs with willys out there! haha!

Lost about 18lb in three weeks so it going good thanks.

Its got a lot easier today - not thought about food to much, not in an "I must have it now" kinda way anyway!

Theres light at the end of the tunnel! :D

bexnkev

Silver Member
Way to go Jen, great loss so far. I've lost count of the week I'm on - week 34/35 I think and it really does get easier as far as food goes!! When you get this far in you have to beware of boredom though!! lol - Good luck for the rest of your journey...you're winning girl!!! :)

hi there
i'm a fellow newbie. i start tonight. glad to hear you managed to resist. i think the longer you abstain the easier it gets *well thats what im going to tell myself*:innocent0001:
Jan x

Jen85

Hello!

How did your first day go? Hope its going really well!

Im on count down to the 14 weeks too - on sunday i will have 10 weeks left! Hope it goes as quickly as the last 3 1/2 have!!!

Jen

Tange

Silver Member
S: 16st2lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Jen,

I am on week 28 or something mad like that and believe me these last months have passed by in a blur of weightlosses. It will be over before you know it.

This is going to be the best thing you have ever done for yourself.