Hello fellow lovely dieters

I’ve been loving the posts on here and the support network that everyone has provided to one another.
To be honest I’ve got most of my knowledge about Exante on this site, and that spurred me on to take on the programme.

I’m hoping to do Exante for 4 weeks (as I’ve purchased 4 weeks worth of supplies) and off on holiday in December. I started on 5 November and it’s not been too bad, but it literally is the 3rd day! The 2nd headache was horrendous but I powered through. I’m hoping I get to the Ketosis stage soon and can certainly welcome the added energy! Anyone here have any tips on how to make it through the first week? Or anyone that was on the programme for a short period?

I’ll submit my weigh in results on a weekly basis...hopefully all positive.

😘

Yay so I had my first week weigh in and I’m 8lb’s down woohoo.

Also got my new batch of shakes through, and Toffee Caramel is giving me life. 2 more weeks left...I can do this!

Hi All

So I had my second week weigh in...and I’ve lost another 7lbs!!! That takes me to 10st 8 lbs.

Super chuffed with the results. Mindful I’m only on this for another week, before my holiday and I know most discourage using CWP/Exante for this reason. But my plan when I’m back is to have 2 Exante products followed for breakfast and lunch, followed by a healthy low calorie meal for dinner.

But yes can’t wait for the next week weigh in and the results!

Also thank you to those that have commented with encouragement and tips, means a lot x

Hey, Sbc

Wow! amazing losses.

You're doing really well. The very best of luck to you with your weight loss goals. :)

Hey hun, so I’m actually down to 10 stone and 1 pound. I basically have 2 Exante products and one healthy evening dinner around 350/400 calories. I also have reintroduced coffee and a once a week cheat meal. Results are slower but it’s just more manageable, defo love the products though and it gives me the best of both worlds xx

Your doing amazing I’m at the end of day one and struggling already, I think adding a meal will be more substanable for me but really wanted a good loss for my 30th in 3 weeks
Your already small so your losses are fab xx

Hi all

Not sure who checks this but just had my weigh in and I’m 9st 8lb woop woop

Honestly just stick to two products and healthy 350/400 meal and you’ll be fine! A once a week cheat meal, with sensible choices and about 40mins/1hr exercise 4 times a week and you’ll be there! Xx next goal is 9st x

Hi lovelies, just as a follow up in case anyone still checks this! I’m at 9st 3lbs...just taking it easy and follow my same plan as above. The goal is to get to 8st 7lbs and then up to 1100/1200 calories with gym a day!

Well done you are doing so well, with the end in sight.

Back