33PP ??

Hello! :eek:) I am on 34 PP a day - what are you currently eating so we can advise you? Just an example of today or yesterday - are you also eating/using your weeklies? x

Hello! :eek:) I am on 34 PP a day - what are you currently eating so we can advise you? Just an example of today or yesterday - are you also eating/using your weeklies? x

Hi im having bean on toast for breakfast, ham sandwhich for dinner & then just a weight watchers frozen meal at night. But its getting so boring aswel. As you can imagen i have that everyday lol & no im not using my weeklies

You're not filling your meals out enough which is why you will be getting bored.

For example: i'm new to doing it this week but as an example
Breakfast: Bagel (no butter) and grapes = 6pp
Lunch: Coop healthy chicken salad sandwich, bag of walkers cheese and onion crisps, banana, grapes = 12pp
Dinner: We had spagetti bolognase but I made the sauce myself so:
175g Mince, 200g COOKED pasta, 1 500g tub of passata and 1 onion = 15pp
Snacks: grapes and 1 kitkat = 7pp

I used my 34pp plus 6 of my weekly pp - I would have been at 33pp had I not had the kit-kat :)

You're not filling your meals out enough which is why you will be getting bored.

For example: i'm new to doing it this week but as an example
Breakfast: Bagel (no butter) and grapes = 6pp
Lunch: Coop healthy chicken salad sandwich, bag of walkers cheese and onion crisps, banana, grapes = 12pp
Dinner: We had spagetti bolognase but I made the sauce myself so:
175g Mince, 200g COOKED pasta, 1 500g tub of passata and 1 onion = 15pp
Snacks: grapes and 1 kitkat = 7pp

I used my 34pp plus 6 of my weekly pp - I would have been at 33pp had I not had the kit-kat :)

Thank you for the help,
My mums doing a cooked meal tonight shes doing a pork sholder slowly cooked in the oven in its own juice but im not sure how id point it with potato veg ect ... could you help with the points other wise i will just be having 200g over chips for 8pp due to only having 11pp left today.

Ooh, this helped me too delleh even though I'm on 29- thanks! :D

The Weeklies are there so you can go over. We got told to eat them, as they are there - and you wont feel like you're being left out.
My diary is now uploaded on here http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-food-diaries/215803-sw-ww-newbie.html to see what I am eating on a daily basis with 34pp

Pork: Leg Joint (its all i can find in my little book) Roasted, 25g is 2pp
Potato: 150g boiled old or new 3pp
Veg: 0 depending how cooked

Ooh, this helped me too delleh even though I'm on 29- thanks! :D

Your welcome, i cook most of my evenings meals from scratch altho we're having a chinese tonight to - im not gonna be scared to use my weeklies, because what happens IF you go over one week and you dont normally. And you gain weight its "cos you had that treat" so therefore if you start by having them - you can cut them out when need be :) x

The Weeklies are there so you can go over. We got told to eat them, as they are there - and you wont feel like you're being left out.
My diary is now uploaded on here http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-food-diaries/215803-sw-ww-newbie.html to see what I am eating on a daily basis with 34pp

Pork: Leg Joint (its all i can find in my little book) Roasted, 25g is 2pp
Potato: 150g boiled old or new 3pp
Veg: 0 depending how cooked

All veg is bolied. Do we point gravy? :confused:

Yep all veg will be 0pp
Gravy Granuels are 2 teaspoons = 1pp

Agree with all of the other girls.

Don't forget you can have some treats if you want. Thats the idea of ww. Nothing is banned. If you like crisps you can budget a bag into your points!

You do usually work out how to fill your day better when you get used to the plan and have a better idea of how many points is in stuff...

Well this is my first week, and its been a bit mish-mashed. But I feel like im eating loads of Naughty stuff just til I get myself right (it is only my first week and i'd been following SW right upto joining) so im not expecting a big weight loss or anything :) x

Back