36D hehe

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by minime100, 25 June 2007 Social URL.

1. minime100

minime100 Full Member

Went to posh underwear shop wearing my grey mummy pants and washed out bra, and left with a tonne of 36D bras and.................wait for it...................thongs!!!!! All matching, and spent a bloody fortune that I don't have, but I dont care! Was measured by the girlie in the shop and nearly fell over when she said that I should try a 36 rather than the 40 I was going to buy! Instead of the usual white and black combos I have brought silly pink ones, a few glam cream cream ones and lots of sexy lacy black stuff!
    Anyone else found that although their back has got smaller ~(have gone done from a 42-44) their actual lady lumps have stayed the same.............I am still a D cup and always have been. (well since 18 anyhow).
    So glad I have stuck to the old shakes, because you cannot beat feeling this good, and no amount of food would ever come close to how #I feel tonight!!!! Thanks for all your help and support.
    (69 lbs off in 13 weeks):)
    lancslass53 and Chika like this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Oh wow! I'm so glad you posted this, I was terrified I was going to end up flat!

Your new undies sound V nice indeed! Congrats on your fab weightloss too!
  4. Judy

Judy Full Member

congratulations on the weightloss and u feel great in that slinky underwear!!
  5. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Gastric BYpass
    COngratulations minime, that must have been a great moment for you.

I am really looking forward to being able to buy nice undies again instead of granny bras in ridiculous sizes.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.