377 days and counting!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by csl003, 1 October 2011 Social URL.

1. csl003

csl003 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I've tried a million and one ways of losing weight, with possibly the most successful attempt being the Dukan diet.

The Dukan diet was fine during the summer, but as I work at a school, it wasn't very user friendly for a 25 min break at lunch time and I've put on 4lbs since I came off the diet :-(

Anyway, I have decided to sign up for the online Slimming World. There is no denying its success, and it appears to be much more user friendly. As daft as it sounds, I won't be starting the diet til Monday (3rd October) as I haven't got the *right* food in the house. Also it doesn't help that it's star week atm!

I've got a couple of motivations for wanting to lose the weight. Firstly, I have been asked to be a bridesmaid in a year's time, and I've been trying to lose 2 stone for past 3 years but to no avail - this is why I've signed up for to a proper dieting plan! Secondly, I want to go to uni in Sept '12 to do a MSc in Occupational Therapy and I would love nothing more than to go a svelte size 10!

As Monday is D-day I'm going to spend the weekend revising for an exam I have in 2 weeks, and also familiarising myself with the diet. Oh, and of course watch X Factor!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maverick

Maverick Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(5.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck with getting on plan, I'm sure you will succeed :)

I have an exam in two weeks time too, and have been trying to study all day but things keep getting in my way! Just done a bit, so having a break now ;)

4. teresa32uk

teresa32uk Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good Luck i am sure we can both do it. I am re-starting on Monday from home (I have done it before) but this time i want to lose 2 stone and keep it off for ever. I love that SW is a healthy way to lose weight and keep it off forever and i feel this time i am in the right place. Lets do it together

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.