377 days and counting!

csl003

I've tried a million and one ways of losing weight, with possibly the most successful attempt being the Dukan diet.

The Dukan diet was fine during the summer, but as I work at a school, it wasn't very user friendly for a 25 min break at lunch time and I've put on 4lbs since I came off the diet :-(

Anyway, I have decided to sign up for the online Slimming World. There is no denying its success, and it appears to be much more user friendly. As daft as it sounds, I won't be starting the diet til Monday (3rd October) as I haven't got the *right* food in the house. Also it doesn't help that it's star week atm!

I've got a couple of motivations for wanting to lose the weight. Firstly, I have been asked to be a bridesmaid in a year's time, and I've been trying to lose 2 stone for past 3 years but to no avail - this is why I've signed up for to a proper dieting plan! Secondly, I want to go to uni in Sept '12 to do a MSc in Occupational Therapy and I would love nothing more than to go a svelte size 10!

As Monday is D-day I'm going to spend the weekend revising for an exam I have in 2 weeks, and also familiarising myself with the diet. Oh, and of course watch X Factor!!

Good luck with getting on plan, I'm sure you will succeed :)

I have an exam in two weeks time too, and have been trying to study all day but things keep getting in my way! Just done a bit, so having a break now ;)

Good Luck i am sure we can both do it. I am re-starting on Monday from home (I have done it before) but this time i want to lose 2 stone and keep it off for ever. I love that SW is a healthy way to lose weight and keep it off forever and i feel this time i am in the right place. Lets do it together

Back