Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

377 days and counting!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by csl003, 1 October 2011 Social URL.

1. csl003

csl003 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I've tried a million and one ways of losing weight, with possibly the most successful attempt being the Dukan diet.

The Dukan diet was fine during the summer, but as I work at a school, it wasn't very user friendly for a 25 min break at lunch time and I've put on 4lbs since I came off the diet :-(

Anyway, I have decided to sign up for the online Slimming World. There is no denying its success, and it appears to be much more user friendly. As daft as it sounds, I won't be starting the diet til Monday (3rd October) as I haven't got the *right* food in the house. Also it doesn't help that it's star week atm!

I've got a couple of motivations for wanting to lose the weight. Firstly, I have been asked to be a bridesmaid in a year's time, and I've been trying to lose 2 stone for past 3 years but to no avail - this is why I've signed up for to a proper dieting plan! Secondly, I want to go to uni in Sept '12 to do a MSc in Occupational Therapy and I would love nothing more than to go a svelte size 10!

As Monday is D-day I'm going to spend the weekend revising for an exam I have in 2 weeks, and also familiarising myself with the diet. Oh, and of course watch X Factor!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maverick

Maverick Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(5.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck with getting on plan, I'm sure you will succeed :)

I have an exam in two weeks time too, and have been trying to study all day but things keep getting in my way! Just done a bit, so having a break now ;)

4. teresa32uk

teresa32uk Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good Luck i am sure we can both do it. I am re-starting on Monday from home (I have done it before) but this time i want to lose 2 stone and keep it off for ever. I love that SW is a healthy way to lose weight and keep it off forever and i feel this time i am in the right place. Lets do it together

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.