3lb gain in 4 days!

vonvon84

I know your not supposed to weigh yourself outside class but I use scales in work and always weigh myself on a Monday morning (I attend class on a thurs) I find it helps to keep me motivated and on track

Anyway I've lot 19lb so far an I've been doing really well but we went to a wedding on Friday night and we got carried away with the alcohol (lost count but we rarely get nights out together) anyway the next morning we had a breakfast from burger van but I was so I'll I only ate about 2 thirds of it and didn't eat a thing the rest of the day but I did drink lucozade (I know it's one of the worst things to drink)

Anyway when I weighed myself today it says I've put on 3lb! I'm absolutely gutted and disappointed with myself but is it even possible - I know alcohol is high but that's a lot to put on over 1 weekend ?

The scales in work always match ww exact

Has anyone ever had this happen I'm just a bit shocked

Thanks x

Alcohol is jam packed with calories unforunatly! And not eating during the day can do more damage than you think as your body can cling onto what its got. Get back on track :) its the best way forward! I gained 1.5lbs this week after a huge boozy but brilliant blow out at my best friends birthday party, just go back to what you know :)

Back