3lbs Gain!

do you know why, can you put it down to anything? A gain is always frustrationg but even more so if you don't know why.
Only thing you can do is move right along and put it to the back of your mind. Don't let it knock you off your end goal. :wave_cry:

Charls

CoCo,

While it is upsetting to see the scales go up, weight can fluctuate around the totm and also it depends on the time of day when you weigh or especially in this humid weather as we do tend to retain more fluid.

Try not to let it get you down as this can lead to comfort eating.

Focus yourself, write down mini goals and plan ahead...

Love Mini xxx

try not to be too disappointed, is it totm, have you been eating something as free when it has syns and not realised, have you been eating enough free food? there are loads of reasons you could have gained when you werent expecting it. i was eating brie as a healthy extra for while until i discovered it was 4.5 syns oops!

Hi
I can understand why you are feeling annoyed, but there will be a reason. Start a new week and write everything down. You should have a good loss next week.
If you did a food diary did you SWC go through it with you?
Irene

Thanks for your replies. I am taking a break from dieting at the moment, am stressed what with our car being stolen from hubbys workplace, and the keys to the house stolen as well, I think at the moment I have too much on my mind to concentrate on dieting.

What an awful thing to happen - lets hope their 'bits shrivel and drop off':p
You are right to take a break - get back on plan when you are ready.
Irene

Back