3lbs ON

yup......have you noticed how well-behaved I am being today? ;)

Um no!! lmao ive read your other posts miss!! lol Im saying nothing xx

Daisy, you may have guessed that I'm bored?!!! I keep flipping between here and Facebook, Paul is away and we don't have any neighbours....going round to my sister's tonight to rifle through her wardrobe, trouble is she's short and fat and I'm taller and fat - not a perfect match.

Could of course be studying but just can't be ar8ed.

Some days I honestly miss working though, admittedly not for long......:sigh:

Stay on here then.. We keep you company x x x

You can have my neighbours!! I would deliver them personally (or better still, drop them over the side of the ferry!! lol) x x x

I have to go off now cos Joe dishing up dinner, so i am going upstairs to do my ab roller.. Should be worth a laugh x x x

I only have a brother, and if we started sharing clothes, i think people would laugh!! pmsl x x

gosh ive missed these threads.. theyre such fun to read... i have giggled away to myself quite a bit already!...theres always something amusing around here !x

Well......my sister had nothing interesting that she wanted to 'hand me down' so I came home empty handed apart from a fine layer of cat hair over every bit of my, formerly, black trackies:)

Well......my sister had nothing interesting that she wanted to 'hand me down' so I came home empty handed apart from a fine layer of cat hair over every bit of my, formerly, black trackies:)

I have 2 Sister, I'm currently sporting a beautiful frock.

Tomorrow I'm going with a leopard print leotard. They have differing styles !!

I have 2 Sister, I'm currently sporting a beautiful frock.

Tomorrow I'm going with a leopard print leotard. They have differing styles !!

they day after that you will be sporting a strait-jacket when the men in white coats arrive to take you away.....

Lmao Sandra you so funny..... can i come live at your house ?? xx

Which one? How's your French?

Perhaps I should stay fat and give Jo Brand a run for her money:D

lol moi? um thats about it but im great at pointing and stuff !? xx

Lime pointing? The house is listed so we really need someone who is good at that.....when can you start?

Back