3pp snacks

a two finger kit kat is 3pp, and so is a solero ice cream, yum:) weightwatchers jaffa cake bars and chocolate mini rolls are only 2pp and they are surprisingly good. And Walkers baked crisps are 3pp. As you can tell, I have a wee bit of a sweet tooth!

snap i have mega sweet tooth and a very snacky person!!!
so just trying to find some good choice snacky stuff!!!
thank you

Jumbo snack a jacks are 1pp each and the caramel ones taste king of like popcorn :) when im cravin something sweet they do the job!! xx

multipack quavers are only 2pp too. Im sure multipack frenchfries are the same but id rather somebody confirmed this first. :)

ooh, loads of things...

9 mikado sticks - 3pp
3 party rings - 3pp
special k mini bites - 3pp
weeto bars - 2pp
3 malted milk - 3pp
mini party rings pack - 3pp
weetabix snack bars - all flavours - 2pp
special k bars (favorite is mint and choc) - 2pp

I'm sure there are more, will have a rummage through my snack bag in a bit.

the skinny cow lolly range is fab the choc brownie ice cream bar is 2pp and gorg
cadburys fudge 3pp
curly wurly 3pp
most corn based crips 2pp

Just lately I've been having a slice of weight watchers fruity malt loaf with a spread of low fat butter as my "elevenses" - delicious!! And only 2pp per slice (plus 1pp for the butter)

i love rice krispie squares and they are 3pp each - gorgeous with a cup of tea! choc/orange & choc/fudge alpen bars are 2pp each, and savory, the mattesons fridge raider bites are all 3pp per bag and really yummy :)

skips quavers french frys all from multi pack are 2 points ans some ww cake bars ares 2 points x curly wurlys 3p

yummm making me hungry this!

i always have walkers sunbites 3PP
WW mini cookie bites 2PP per bag
WW Carrot cake slices 2PP each

A wee pack of melba toast and 30g of light soft cheese = 3pp

30g humous is 2pp with some veg crudities for 0pp

treat size twirl, twix biscuit finger = 3pp

30g reduced fat Brie (from Aldi) is 2pps.
Cadburys Buttons are 3pps.
Cream Pies (the kind you had when you were a child) are 3pps (in packs of 5 from Aldi)

Hey does anyone know how many points a packet of the chocolate snacks bicsuits are please, the ones wi six squares in? Thank u

Curly Wurly's

just wanted to say I love them and they are perfect for my chocolate cravings at 3 points :D

becoming obsessed....

Back