3rd Effort

fatfella

Right, 3rd effort for me, I started last year, lost just under 4stone, since xmas things have been a bit pear shaped but that should be no excuse, so here we go...

New month, new expectations in life and i hope a new me. If not for me, for my kids :family2:.I know they have some little ****'s in there classes that at the age of 5 and six will say things to them, and I know my little girl is especially sensitive.

I need to lose 10 stone, one stone at a time. I have goals....my old man has said he will take me and me bro out on some tank experience thing if I can get under 22st...so thats the first major - my mum has offered financial reward - so they are right behind me and should i lose enough - thats to pay for new clothes for the new me.

So people behind me.

Time to stop letting people down....oh and the dogs waistline is resembling mine so he needs extra walking...so another reason :doggy:Gotta find a bit of dough to fix up my bike also....tyres and gears need sorting so thats another 60 quid :rolleyes: but if i put a tener away a week should be okay.

Only gonna weigh weekly otherwise I get peeved at fluctuations.

Any how, rambling now, diet sausages burning probably...with salad and jacket for lunch !! but i could burn a salad !

I look forward to reading all the posts round here and hopefully getting to know how people are doing who have know what a fat fella feels instead of some know it all person lecturing me !

best of luck on your weight loss journey :)

Good luck. You sound really motivated and have a supportive family, so you CAN do it!

Hey.
That's great that you have your parents support and offering you 'rewards'....wish my parents were like that!

I had nearly 11 stone to lose but I'm losing it slowly but surely! Taking things 1 stone at a time is good,having little goals that you can achieve at a time really helps you stay motivated coz you just wanna carry on and get the next stone off.

Don't forget to post lots and let everyone know how you're getting on.
Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Claire x

I'm on my 2nd effort now and i really DO mean it this time!
I have everyone at work keeping me motivated and i feel if I fail this time, I will be letting all them down too.
Just keep thinking positive and we can do this!!! :D

Welcome.

I've had so many restarts I've lost count, but this is the last. You sound very motivated and with such great family support anything is possible.

Good luck

Just adding to what everyone else has said, don't forget that small steps win the race...

xxx

I'm on my third 'big' restart, my highest weight being 20st 10, and my lowest weight being 12st 7, with lots of fluctuations in between. I'm now at 17st 5, and determined that this will be the last time!
I just wanted to say that I know how daunting it can be to tackle, especially when you're going over old ground to re-lose weight you've already lost before.
What I try to remind myself is that nobody can change their past, we can only change our futures, and if we keep on setting small goals, and do as much as we can, as often as we can to lose weight, then we'll get there in the end.
It sounds like you have a great family and lots of good reasons to suceed, and I really do hope you find all the support you need from them, and from everybody here. Good luck! WE CAN DO THIS!! :)

Back