3rd super free on green/red

thanks everyone, I think I'm a little clearer. I have been trying to do this since I found out I hope it gives me a better loss this week!

Remember though, folks, Superfree and Superspeed foods are NOT the same thing....

Its only on ee ive doubled checked with C, the green section and red at the beginning is for EE only as then it carrys on for the green day and red day and clearly doesnt state 1/3 rule for green day and red day

Tbh red day the only thing possible to have with that is Veg or Salad so at least you get it there, but like others have said i do try and bulk veggies on plate. or have bowl of fruit salad before a meal

Hi,

I have just read the thread and have to add my comment, the new SW pack, which we have all been encouraged to buy at group, clearly states on page 10 - "SuperFree Foods - Fill 1/3 of your plate with these foods and make them your first choice between meals. It also states that the superfree foods are free on all plans. When you look at the info regarding RED/Green days on pages 28 & 31 it clearly refers you back to the Superfree food list starting on page 10 - which includes the phrase fill 1/3 of plate with Superfree foods.

Also the new food diaries available at group now have separate columns for Superfree (1/3) and Free (2/3) foods and even have a reminder about the proportions too.

My consultant has stated on numerous occasions that the 1/3 to 2/3 suggestion is across all plan and this was changed in the New Year at the same time the changes to HEB's on Extra Easy were implimented.

I hope this makes things a bit clearer.

Michelle

Back