3rd time lucky!!....

Jambro

Morning everyone!
Well, i'm here again. Starting SS tomorrow for the 3rd time.
I can't believe i'm writing this again!!
I know the benefits etc of doing this pan and I can do it, its just the bordom after a wk or 2.
Can anyone help in giving ideas of how to keep it interesting and different!!!
I don't like the soups, can't have the bars because I would eat them all in 1 go!! but I do like the shakes.
Anyway, heres to a fresh start tomorrow. x

I start again for the 3rd time on Thursday so i know its also gonna be hard. 1st time i did LL and lost 3 stone in 9weeks :D. 2nd time i did Cambridge diet and just lost all my will power and couldnt stick to it. So this is also my 3rd time lucky. We can and will do it :D Good luck xxx

hi Jackie
Think you have to just grit your teeth and post away here ... but the rewards will pay off ! jack

Hey love, I did well just after xmas, binged for a good few days and have been trying to get back on since the binge but....
TODAY....DAY ONE.
We must be able to do this, we have done it once, so we can do it again (she says!)
Im going to aim to get through one hour at a time today, cleaning and keeping busy, then one day at a time. Oh and im not weighing myself, or letting my CD tell me. Controversial.
Its because after doing so well at the start of the year my initial binge came after i didnt lose anything for 6 days.
Goodluck, lets put it this way, if i manage it- anyone can!
xxx

Hi Jackie, fellow Shropshire...ian!

Try and vary your shakes. Could you try the soups again? I found that some of them took me a while to get used to, but I love them now! Maybe have some of your shakes as drinks, like chocolate or mint chocolate make a great hot chocolate. Vanilla can be used with coffee to make a latte, it makes 4 how I do it. Tetras can be frozen to give you an ice cream. There's always mix-a-mousse too.

Good luck!

xx

Hello Jambro

I have had a few false starts, it can be tough at times but we can all get to goal. 2010 will be our lucky year!

Having a daily porridge would offer some variety.

There are good recommendations for the mix-a-mousse too.

I'm another one that can't be trusted with the bars. You could have one straight after weekly weigh-in, and perhaps you could get a friend to look after a few more bars. She will bring along a bar for me if we are meeting for the cinema etc. On the day I bought my bars, I had to go straight from consultant's home to my mate's - or otherwise I would have got up to my old tricks.

What am I like, lol

Good Luck!!

Ahh how could I forget my good friend porridge?! I look forward to getting it on Weds :D

Thanks for your support everyone. Thats the 1 thing I did find helpful the last 2 times doing CD is the honest, helpful and encouraging threads from everyone. x

Hi Jackie, fellow Shropshire...ian!

Try and vary your shakes. Could you try the soups again? I found that some of them took me a while to get used to, but I love them now! Maybe have some of your shakes as drinks, like chocolate or mint chocolate make a great hot chocolate. Vanilla can be used with coffee to make a latte, it makes 4 how I do it. Tetras can be frozen to give you an ice cream. There's always mix-a-mousse too.

Good luck!

xx

Where abouts in Shropshire are you Caroline?

Well I'm a bit all over! I'm in Birmingham term time, but only been here since October. My parents live near Bridgnorth so I lived there before. What about you?

Back