3rd time lucky???!!!

Lozza05

Hi everyone

On Monday I started on the SW plans for the third (and hopefully final) time. I am not going to class but my husband is following along with me. We both need to lose weight and this has always been our favourite diet to get on to. Tipping the scales at 16 stone dead has shocked the life out of me and is spurring me on. Day 3 and I am feeling great (and full). I have an older SW pack up and have always been a green day person. I am trying EE at the moment and finding it fine (even if I do have to sacrifice my cheese ) however I was wondering if anyone on here knows if mix 2 max still operates in class and if so is there anyone who uses it? This forum has been a godsend over the last few days while I have been getting geared up to shift 4 stone. The comments, tips, advice and stories are lovely and I'm looking forward to being involved with you all. I look forward to any and all advice, especially on syn free treats (like the mugshots. I love the sweet and sour one. It's gorgeous!) weigh in again on Monday morning so I shall keep you posted. Good luck to you all and thanks in advance x x

Hi , sorry can't help with the plan questions as I'm following old 2004 plan bit wanted to wish you and your husband all the best of luck !!!!! K

Thanks anyway. Having a green day today as the other half is at a battle of Britain memorial service and dinner today. Cheesy beans for tea :)

Back