1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Original 3rd time Lucky????

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mduff, 9 April 2014 Social URL.

1. mduff

mduff New Member

Start Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have rejoined Slimming World yesterday for the third time, weighing in at 11st6.5lbs.. Last time I joined I was 12stone so not too bad i suppose.. the difference is this time im so determined and am looking at it as a way of life rather than a diet.. Has anybody any tips or support for a 26 year old trying this for the THIRD time :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SarahButterfly

SarahButterfly Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck! I'm joining for the first time next Monday, having done WW previously.

It helps me to think of the money I'm paying each week. It soon adds up, and it's a bit of a waste if I keep cheating and not following the plan properly!

4. Barbie Girl

Barbie Girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st1lb(-0.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Try and plan all your meals and snacks, have speed and super speed foods as much as possible, reduce salt and increase water :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.