3rd week weigh in......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by cissie, 22 September 2008 Social URL.

1. cissie

cissie Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    only lost 2 pounds this week but I did eat one meal whilst away at center parcs so I can't complain! Also I am told week three and four slow down a bit has anyone else experienced this? Anyway I am right on track for the coming week so we will see what it brings! xx
    tillyfloss likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

hey cissie... 2lbs is great..... lot's of people say week three can be a slow one anyway... and you have lost 18lb in three weeks,,,,, thats is amazing!!!
    Good luck for week 4
  4. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

hey cissie, 2lbs off is always better than on!! well done that's 18lbs in 3 weeks, that's pretty great!

5. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

well done for the 2lb and oh my god, I am so jealous that you went to Center Parcs! I so wanna go! Very well done on having the one meal - I can't go there without having something from the pancake house and the italian, so I think you did really well! Good luck for next week x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.