3rd weigh im

sammielou87

Evening all,

I am just wondering what I should expect on my 3rd weigh in?
I lost 8 pounds 1st week and 5 pounds in my 2nd so hoping for another good week x

Well done that's great ?
I have had a chicken kebab tonight with just salad no pitta but I feel so guilty don't get weighed till Monday but finding it hard this week and have food on the brain this week ?x

Ive had an unbearable few days!! Went out saturday night drank loads of booze sunday had a bbq and bits and bobs!! If i stay the same il b happy! Dreading a gain!! I really wana get my target of 2stone off in under 8 weeks :O x

I am sure u should be fine if u r back on it 100% I want to do three stone by August but it seems so far away and I have my bf and my birthday in that time to.
The family have had Chinese tonight and there is a bag of chicken balls left I have had to lock myself away and be entertained by Peter Andre but they are calling me grrrrrrrrrrrr x

I havent been able to stick to it 100% since the day i started! Im eatings tiny bits all the time! Not coz im hungry just obsessed with food!! My bf is banned from bringing takeaways home!!! Haha!!! I got another 2 stone to get off, minimum 1 st 7lbs, its just really expensive to keep up......
L x

Haha that's a good idea but my lot couldn't cope without a take away that's why I am on this diet now lol
I think thats what I need to realise that it costs so much a week that if I don't stick to it I'm just wasting money.
The trick is to go out without any money I think so I can't buy food .
Well maybe a fresh start tomorrow u have done so well I am sure u can get back on it in no time x

Iv told my OH hes gotta eat bad food in the car before he gets in!! Luckily my 2 year eats well so im not tempted to have his leftovers as he eats everthing! And my babies only 17 weeks so still
On milk. Its such a struggle tho, everything socially is based around food, in the last 4 weeks ive missed out on about 5 things!! I seriously need to get my act together tho the cheating is pointless, constantly takin myself out of ketosis for what.... A nibble on a crisp or a bite of a biscuit!! Bleeurghh!! X

littlemumma said:
Iv told my OH hes gotta eat bad food in the car before he gets in!! Luckily my 2 year eats well so im not tempted to have his leftovers as he eats everthing! And my babies only 17 weeks so still
On milk. Its such a struggle tho, everything socially is based around food, in the last 4 weeks ive missed out on about 5 things!! I seriously need to get my act together tho the cheating is pointless, constantly takin myself out of ketosis for what.... A nibble on a crisp or a bite of a biscuit!! Bleeurghh!! X

Why don't you cut up a bar each day and stick it in the fridge - then you can nibble on that instead :)

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10.7

Back