3Rd weigh in for me too

vampalicious

Silver Member
and i lost 5lb this week!!
bringing me upto 18lb in 3 weeks :)
very happy..4 weeks left till the wedding so im hoping for at least a stone for it :)

Fantastic chick im restarting from tomorrow half of me is dreading it really thout of no food. lol

but want the weight loss really. did u ss??

well done xx

thanks shanny, yes im SSing lol but i have milk in my coffee about 4 times a day

hi kelly! yeah im back lol for the hundreth time!
got to do it this time i get married in 4 weeks and have only just been able to do the zip of my wedding dress up lol

ive lost 18lb in the 3 weeks but i still weigh more than i did last december when i started it first lol,

how you been doing?

I've been messing about which is why I'm still here! LOL
Since I had my gallbladder op last year I've struggled to get my head in the right place and have spent a fortune on CD product just to maintain my weight which is rediculous! I think I've finally cracked it and managed to get back into ss'ing as I turn 30 in December and have spent my whole 20's being fat, I'm determind my 30's won't be the same!
I'm still running team 4 Moving Mountains believe it or not, I think I'm actually the longest running team member at the moment out of all the teams which is a little scary!:eek:
How is life treating you hun? I'm really excited for you with your wedding, how's the planning going?

Congratulations! You are doing so well! I hope my 2nd and 2rd weigh in are as good as yours!

x

Back