3rd Weigh In today....

Louloubellehoney

Gold Member
WOOHOO!!!!!! :D another 5lbs off.... yay!! Thats 1stone 1lb in 3weeks.... well happy... gonna start my period this week so nexts weeks wont be as much, but hey ho thats the 1st stone off in less than a month... That`ll do me :party0011: I thank you !! :8855:

Gee thanks you 2.... BIG SMILES here today... apart from now Ive got to go to my local gym and see "Lurch" as i call him again! Me and him don`t exactly hit it off to say the least! I`ve joined again cos they have toning chairs and thought it would be a fab idea to start using them again.... BUT he tried his upmost to get me into the GYM and I HATE it in there. I have really painful feet and whenever I go on the walk/running machine I`m in agony for days after and it puts me off going! So told him flat I`ll work my way up to that ty and do it in my own time! Well he tried arguing, so I simply said, look if theres a problem with me joining and ONLY using the toning chairs then I`ll have my momney back and go elsewhere!! he said no no its fine.... Grr I really dislike the jumped up twirp!! anyways hes not gonna ruin my day. Back up again now to show him proof of eligibility for a concession rate (copy of DLA letter!) and pay fees for next week up front! All the place is Is a gym run by jumped up locals who got a lottery funding to open it.... BUT it does the job for me so.... here goes.... Catch you all later Lou xx

Ps he said and I quote " There`s worse people than you that use the GYM " !!!!! He really does not understand when I say my feet HURT!!!!!!!! I`m in agony with them some days AND I cant take pain relief either! Grr Rant over..... Im off XXX

He sounds like a right A-Hole!!! How did you get on? Did he launch an attack today?
:mad: He is! Sure he thinks hes God just cos hes got a First Aid cert!! The man is a twirp to put it mildly! Yeah he launched the attack today, and had I been my "OLD" self, I would have walked out and told him where to shove it, BUT its only up the road from me and I thought I`ll tolerate seeing him for 30 mins twice a week.... to get the benefits. xx

Forgot to say I start next tues. I know what to do cos used them earlier in the year and lost 10 inches off all over then, so they do work.... xx

Back