3rd weigh in!

yummy mummy

Silver Member
Ive lost another5 1/5lb what a result, im so happy and now goign to enjoy a aam week. thats a total of 24lb in 3weeks.

You go girl!!!!!!!! Thats great going in 3 weeks, enjoy your aam week sarahxx.

Ive lost another5 1/5lb what a result, im so happy and now goign to enjoy a aam week. thats a total of 24lb in 3weeks.

That is absolutely fantastic, just think if you can do that in 3 weeks what will you be like in 3 months (sitting on a beach in a bikini maybe!!)

Keep it going... peanut bars are fantastic...

Love

Welldone you!!! thats a great loss.

:wow: :scale: :wow: What a result in 3 weeks!! Enjoy your AAM week let us know what you have. Keep up the good work

xx

tonight i had chicken, brocoli, cabage and cauli. it was lovely i covered it in mint herbs and it was fantastic. i finished it off with choc ice cream tetra and couldnt finish it. ive got a really bad belly ache now. I doubt ill ever go out in abikini but i always wear a tankini ther better x

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done!!!!!!

Your an inspiration.

Tracey
x

Wow great weight loss you are doing great!!

Well done and Congrats' 24lbs! in three weeks is fantastic:clap: :clap: :clap:

Love Mini xxx

Well done hun! You made it to week three and your losses are fantastic - nearly at goal too! You must be so pleased. Keep going girl - you're gonna make it!

A xx

well done you are doing fab
btw how was the ann summers party ????

thanks everyone, i cant believe it myself and im really happy just really hungry today x

Back