3rd weigh in

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
3rd weigh in

1.5lb lost
just glad l have lost something not the number l wanted but a loss is a loss

welldone, slow and steady wins the race! tortoise and the hare and all that XX

Well done Sasha! Thats nearly half a stone gone :D. Don't be hard on yourself, easily done I know. I'm beating myself up aswell for only losing 1 pound this week (but its almost totm, so hoping thats got something to do with it). Lets not give up :D

Wey Hey! Brilliant - thats a great loss!

It's not just one pound - it's one whole pound which has gone forever and ever, and puts you one step closer to target!! :D

way to go sasha!!, I know you wanted more, and so do I, if I could press a button and have the weight just drop off in 2 minutes I would soooo press that button :D but we have to look at the bigger picture, in 12 months we could be at goal, and I'm sure that 12 months would fly by, just think back to this time last year, it doesn't seem like yesterday that my little girl was in nursery and we were talking of the school that we wanted to get her into..etc.etc.. and that was like a year ago, but seems like yesterday, my point being that although the road can seem long, it really isn't...that's what I tell myself as I know I won't get my weight off for my hols which is in just 4 weeks time, and I know I won't get it all off for the Summer etc... BUT, I really think that by Christmas I will be much slimmer and much happier with myself for being strong and sticking to healthy eating, Goal will be here before you know it :D All good things and all that..:D

3rd weigh in

1.5lb lost
just glad l have lost something not the number l wanted but a loss is a loss

Well done Sasha. As you say, a loss is a loss! Every little counts:)

All the pounds add up. And as I have said before this is not a sprint, its a lifestyle change for permanant weight loss.

Well done you are doing great be proud of yourself.

Well done Sasha - as you say a loss is a loss :D keep it up.

Back