3rd weigh in !!

Hi sassy,

Don't be downhearted. Look at what you have already achieved. Week 3 is over with now, and you are onto week 4. It's a new week and a new start. These things happen and there is no point in beating yourself up over it. Tomorrow is a new day and a new start. Stay positive.

Ames xXx

Hiya

Ames is right noone said this was gonna be an easy journey one has to take the rough with the smooth. Start afresh and don't worry you still have lost alot of weight. Think how long it would have taken you if you were on slimming world.

thanks girls im sticking to this 100% this week i do not want 2 feel how i felt 2day standing on them scales im fooling no one but my self

xx

Stick in there Huni, its just a small setback not the end of your success story. You are still in front and headed in the right direction :)

Don't worry, as everyone else has said, it isn't the end of the world, just a small detour on your journey! If you can realise why you found it so hard this week, it will help you stay 100% next week. You have still lost a lot of weight, and there is no reason why you can't get back on track and lose loads more next week.
Lots of luck! :)

Stick with it, you will those 3lbs easy this week if you just stick with it 100%! I know you can do this and so do you.

Good luck and stay positive, that weight will be gone in no time!

Hard luck doll. You'll be back on track in no time! first week is the worst by far xxx

Not to worry the week has gone and you cant go back and change it. Focus on week 4, take one day at a time and hopefully what you put on this week will come flying off (and more) next week :D

Don't worry about it, but just get back on the wagon. Your first two weeks were great. Get the water down you to fill yourself up. Keep reading the threads for motivation. We all have faith in you!
Emma x

hi i think u have done great telling on your self it would be too easy pretending good luck this week ann

Hi Sassypantz, hope you had a much better week and feeling more positive after last week blip. Stay focussed and keep drinking loads and loads of water!

Yay - looks like week 4 was a turnaround week for you Sassypantz....well done for getting back on the lipotrim wagon! x

thanks everyone yep im back on the wagon lol i got app for 10 aug to see the surgical doctor so there will be no more slip ups as i have 2 have off as much as possible for then, so 2 and half weeks of 100%:eek: wish me luck xox

hey i see you appointment date is coming up i really hope you get the answers you need you have obviously tried really hard good luch chick x x x

Back