3rd weigh in

redfluffmonster

Another 1.5 kilos gone so about 3lbs? I think I have now made the magic ONE STONE!!! :D

But - am really confused. The nurse (who does the LT at my pharmacy) said not to refeed before my long weekend away. She said better to keep going 100% then go away and not feel guilty otherwise my appetite could be much more by next Friday making me really pig out for 4 days (not that I would want to....but there is the risk)

What do you think I should do as Mini said to refeed? I had a salad y'day so not sure now :confused: :confused:

well done for your loss thats brilliant but sorry no good with the advice as im not sure what you can do. but again well done for the loss :) somebody might give you some good advice.

well done on your weight loss. keep up the good work.

what the lady said actually makes sense. when i refed last time it took me a tuna salad to be full and i couldnt finish that. where as a week later i was upping my portions and finishing the lot. it really does make sense to just go and not feel guilty. but you also need to know your coming back to having to get back into ketosis, and thats the hard part:(.

anyway. good luck on whatever you decide.

kerry xxx

well done great loss :)

Thank you , after giving it some thought, I've decided to carry on with LT 100% until I go away next Thursday, that way I'm more likely to eat smaller (healthier) portions when I do! I'll only be off LT for 4 days then will carry on when I get back as I don't want to undo the hard work so far.

thats the way keep your positive head on and you will be fine :)

Well done. Try to be as good as you can when you go away.

Good job hunny keep it up :)

Back