ProPoints 3rd Weigh in

lilacwine

First weigh in - lost 0.5lbs
2nd weigh in - plus 0.5lbs :(
3rd weigh in - lost 2.5lbs

Thank goodness for that - really do think that you just have to keep going because it takes you a while to get the plan right. I really don't think I was always eating enough before as quite often I had a few points left at the end of the day and I'm not into my exercise plan too. Let's hope I can continue with a loss otherwise I'll have to eat my words - and goodness knows how many points I will have to allow for that!!

Well done, I agree you have to keep going, when I was with SW there were weeks that I sts or lost 0.5lb and I felt really down, but then you have a week with a good weight loss and it all seems worth while.
I have my first weigh in tomorrow with WW PP fingers crossed I have lost some!

Fingers crossed for you - do let me know. As long as it is a loss then you are heading in the right direction.

Hi there,
I was like you had a great first week with losing 5lbs then the second week I lost 2lbs and this week I had my third weigh in and have only gone and put on 1lb. I know this means my total loss is 6lb and thats good...but i feel so demotivated. I know the problem is that I had a very bad time over the bank holiday and overate I also didnt visit the gym. Feel so fat and down this week. Am putting a smile on my face though and carrying on. I feel terrible though as i didnt tell my boyfriend I had gained this week and I should have done. I just hope to keep losing weight but its so very hard...seems it took me the blink of an eye to put it on but its going to take me ages to lose it. Next week is week four and I am determined to lose more! Good luck ladies! Sorry for the rant! xx

Well done on your loss!!

Back