• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3rd Weigh in!!!

OMG, cant believe it, have lost another 4 lb, thats 17lb in three weeks:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :D :D:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)

Sorry just had too share, thought i hadnt lost anything this week, im defo gonna have to buy some new scales at home:rolleyes:

This diet is soooooo good, the first week was hard but now im never hungry, just cold :cool:

Byeeeee
Sarah

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
S: 13st5.5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 0st6.5lb(3.47%)
Well done!!
And yes.. i've noticed the coldness more now! lol Guess we'll have to buy more BIG clothes to warm us up! lol I have a gilet that makes me look fat again! lol it's a puffy type one. lol

Lady_Amalthea

Looking for Slimville!
S: 14st4lb C: 9st12lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 4st6lb(31%)
That's great news :) Go you!

Wicked news, well done you x

demon

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
WELL DONE you :D :D :D

Know what you mean about being cold.............sometimes think I live in the arctic
but what a small price to pay for reaching SLIMDOM

Barb

Gold Member
Thats just brilliant, keep up the good work! Love

OMG, cant believe it, have lost another 4 lb, thats 17lb in three weeks:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :D :D:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)

Sorry just had too share, thought i hadnt lost anything this week, im defo gonna have to buy some new scales at home:rolleyes:

This diet is soooooo good, the first week was hard but now im never hungry, just cold :cool:
Byeeeee
Sarah
WOOHOO - what a fab result - well done :D

know what youmean about the cold though - I was freezing today....think it's a 'side-effect' (if I can call it that !) - and one I know I can put up with given the consistent losses that CD gives ;)

good luck for the week ahead....

Well went yesterday and have lost another 4LB, so thats 21LB in 4 weeks :) :) :) :D :D :) :) :) :D :D

Am soooo pleased, surely this cant keep up, I was expecting it to drop to about 2lb a week. I am drinking tonnes still though;)

Still on target to lose 3 stone by Xmas:D Florida here I come:)

Sarah
YAY !!! well done Sarah on another great loss !!!

know what you mean bout panicking it's gonna stop...

but it seems not - if you stick to the plan ! ;) I've consistently lost 3lbs to 4lbs per week the whole way through - and I'm just starting week 9 today !

As my kids would say CAMBRIDGE ROCKS !!!

good luck with your Xmas goal :)

lotsa love

Debz
x