3rd weigh-in!

hev

Cool as a cucumber
Hi all, I had my 3rd weigh-in yesterday and I have lost 2 1/4lbs :D. That's a total of 10lbs in 3 weeks :D. Might not sound alot to some of you as some people lose alot more than that a week but it's alot to me :wow:. Going to my borthers wedding :love047: :character00250:eek:n Saturday and have bought a dress to wear - size 12 :clap::clap::clap:. I feel so good. How is everyone else doing?

Excellent Job Hun,well Done,have A Great Time At The Wedding..........size 12....wow Cant Wait Til Im In A Size 12,
Elaine X

Well done & have a fab time on Saturday! :D

Well done hun!

well done :) you will get there just keep on repeating

well done great loss xx have a nice day Saturday :)

that's a fantastic loss give how much you have left to go!! you'll be at goal in no time. have a brilliant time :)

abz xx

Hi all, I had my 3rd weigh-in yesterday and I have lost 2 1/4lbs :D. That's a total of 10lbs in 3 weeks :D. Might not sound alot to some of you as some people lose alot more than that a week but it's alot to me :wow:. Going to my borthers wedding :love047: :character00250:eek:n Saturday and have bought a dress to wear - size 12 :clap::clap::clap:. I feel so good. How is everyone else doing?

Hi,

well done on your loss, you are right on target for the stone in a month.

Debs x

Back