3rd Weigh In

SCrittenden

I've just been to my 3rd weigh in, only lost 2lbs, but it is a day early, and swapped from morning to evening.. so sure the weight loss is actually a bit more than that.

:)

hey thats really good especially if you usually get weighed in a morning and only 6 days this is my 2nd time on cd hope i can geet past the first week! on day 2 at the mo so 5 days left yippeee

Hiya, Good luck, you just have to stick it out for the first few days, and it does get loads easier.. hopefully determination and excitement will get you through the first week.

I've just been to my 3rd weigh in, only lost 2lbs, but it is a day early, and swapped from morning to evening.. so sure the weight loss is actually a bit more than that.

Hi well doneon your loss, being weighed early must be a bummer!! but you are still losing and any loss is great. Im on day 3 and weigh in on monday for the first time
good luck for your next week

Congrats, evenings/afternoons do make a difference, sometimes upto 4lb for me..I try and go in the mornings as it makes me feel better but I get on the scales at home all the time. Considering I spent years avoiding scales I'm now addicted. Still it's better than crisps...

Morning and Evening weights definitely differ, also depending on what clothes/shoes you wear too, so well done 2lbs with the difference is absolutely FANTASTIC :bliss:

Back