3rd WI after restart

lorraineA

Silver Member
Am sitting here on the train with a big grin on my (slimmer) face as have now managed to lose 4.5 stones and now weigh 16 stone something!!!
Admittedly this diet is harsh and it is tempting sometimes to break it but to date other than my planned break for 4.5 weeks, I have managed to resist it. It is the only diet where I have ever been able to do that and I seem to have an all or nothing mentality towards it which seems to work.
I know I have a planned break coming up at the end of March when I have an all inclusive weekend break so that will keep me going on the straight and narrow - that and knowing I will be significantly smaller by then and will need new clothes lol!
Happy slimming to everyone this week xx

wow - well done Lorraine - thats brilliant - its lovely when you slip into the next stone down isnt it!!

think thin Lorriane

jane x

Cheers Jane, yes it's the thought of going down another stone threshold that keeps me going!
Well done on your losses - brilliant results!

That's great Lorraine I'm the same as you I
It's all or nothing with me too.. The result definitely make it all worth while so here's to next week x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Lorraine - I've just noticed you're in Liverpool, I work near the town centre - so will be looking out for you skipping around liverpool one shopping for skinny clothes!! hehe!!

xxxx

Lol at Miss Greedy - not just yet as am loving being able to fit into all of the clothes I already had but was too fat to fit into! I tried on a pair of jeans I bought years ago in New York and was delighted that I can now wear them - must be lighter now than have been for c. 8-10 years - Yay!

wow - thats brilliant about being lighter lorraine - well done - thats such an achievement

dont you just love fitting into all those old clothes!! I've arranged my wardrobe in size!! so I'm going to try and work my way through them!! currently on the sz 16's!! hehe!!

jane x

You know Jane I have a dress in my wardrobe in a size 14 still in its plastic wrapper that it came in from the Next Directory which never quite fit me when I ordered it c. 20 years ago when I was a young twenty something living in London. I am determined that I will one day get into it and wear it - thankfully it is a classic dress so would still be wearable today lol.
I have a few in a 16 too that I can wear first - so looking forwaard to when they fit!

Back