• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

3rd WI.....Gained

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Well, had my 3rd weigh in today after an argument to get the bloody chemist to give me my LT grrrr!!! How is it my fault one of em booked a holiday and the other is not in...and then having the cheek to tell me i should of come earlier arrgghhhhh any way i got after alot of arguing!!!!
Oh i also gained 3lbs!!!! :eek: going to put it down to being TOTM for the last 2 weeks and hope and pray next week is better ..think i am also going to up my water to 7 litres per day (my sis drinks this and she is fine ..just incase people were going to say its tooo much) Hey ho new week, new weight loss :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Bea

Back on the wagon!
Yeah I found the TOTM was just totally awful for fluid retention......good to see you are keeping postive - well done. Next week you will have pay back!!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Bloody hell Nic! Very annoying byt glad youre positive honey! I was going to say 7 litres was a lot but nevermind hun i wont now lol. Just watch next week WI babe xxx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Thanks hun...i am drinking aroun 5 1/2 to 6 now anyway ..... lmao Could have killed the chemist.... oops

TracyJ

Gold Member
I bet you could..that seems to happen loads! Are they daft? lol xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Very apparently you have to be specially trained to weight somone and count 21 packets out!!!!!! think i may change chemists hehe

TracyJ

Gold Member
Mine wasnt great either im sure i used to tell her what to do lol im sure you can imagine! Is it really only week 3 for you?? feels like ive known you years lol xx

fattothin

Gold Member
never mind onwards and upwards, next week is going to be fantastic, i promise xxxx

redhed

hi nic gud that your being laid back ,if it was me i wud be well anoid but i suppose youve took all your anger out on the chemist which is a gud thing really!!really dont no how you can drink so much water, im sruggling with 4litres! get youl be ok nxt week thoxxx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Thanks hunni...yes, it will be ...i will make sure!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Red, i hated it at first ...but no well...i dont drink anything else and it helps with it being soooo hotxx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Mine wasnt great either im sure i used to tell her what to do lol im sure you can imagine! Is it really only week 3 for you?? feels like ive known you years lol xx
I know hunni, really feel like i have known you for yrs xx(in a good way xx)...feels like i havent eaten for yrs too...:D

TracyJ

Gold Member
Lol bet you do hun..its in a good way here too:D xx

just_ang

fightin the fat !
Hi Nic... i know this sounds most bizarre but u know how you have been using those slendertone shorts or whatever they r called... do u think there is a possiblitly u may have built muscle...u know muscle weighs more that fat..not sure how this would work with being on a vlcd ..but who knows if you have been using it alot and that combined with totm... just an idea.... roll on next week for u anyway xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Hi hunni, no, muscle doesn't build that fast hunni ....anyone who says it does has been indulging lol i am going to measure as i can see a difference so i am guessing i have lost inches rather than lbs ...Being a woman hey...who would....Good luck tomorrow hun ..have a great loss