3rd Wi on refeed!

ladylipo

Silver Member
Well iv stayed the same this week bit dissapointed i have to admit :rolleyes: musta been eating too much after all eh!

Well im off on hols tonite leaving here about 6am woo hooo really looking forwrd to it, iv decided i wanna et to 10 stone after i get back :) yay new goal for me! Spoke tp my pharmacist she thinks it migh be a bit low but said she'll see how i go, im gonna be doing maintanince shakes and 2 small meals i think!

Not been feeling very well sine yesterday real bad tomac cramps, hope there gone before i leave here!

Shall be on here later to say my goodbyes :wave_cry:

Have a good hol Hippo, dont worry about your wi I still love ya xxx

have agreat hols hun - where you going x

have a fab holiday!!! sts is still ok hun xx anyway ...you can tackle the 10st target when you get back xxxxx miss ya already

Hope you have a good time Hun, wish i was going too!! You decide what weight you want to be hun, i too want to drop a bit more although i intend to do it through exercise xx

oooohhhh lucky duck off on hols with your new bod!!!! Hope you have a fantastic time hun, in case I miss you later!!!

Hi Lady
Hope you have a great hol, DOnt miss us too much

Awh ya know what i will miss you lot ;)

Oh and Garry less of the ''HIPPO'' your lookin for a slap lol

Speak to you all soon :wave_cry:

you would nt slap ya dad lol. Have a good un pet and be good xxxx

Hee hee im always good;)

Im going to turkey! Sorry lil its packed to the rafters ha ha i tred takin stuff out but i just put it back in :eek:

Awwww have a lovely time lady!! xxxx

Tanx guys, rite im off to sleep up in a few hours :mad:

see ya'll in a week xxxx

Have a great time and be good! we'll miss ya xxxx

Hmmm i could've when i was 14!!! x

Back