Happy to be a Mrs

everton04

Gold Member
HI All,
Ciara here. Starting a new diary cuz i couldnt figure out how to change the name of my old diary lol.
Anyways i havnt been on here all week as i wasnt feeling 100% and needed to rest up. Im feeling alot better now thank god. I think i was trying to do too much too soon and ran myself into the ground.
I have been pointing as much as possible all week and think iv done well. I have wi tomorrow. Graham wants me to skip it and wait till next week but i have to just get stuck into it. It is only 8weeks until christmas after all!!!!!!
Went out for dinner on saturday to our favourite restaurant. I had a roasted fig and goats cheese starter.For mains i had hake served with fries and then had meringue. I had two cocktails and a bottle of wine. I used all 49 weeklies and 20 of my dailies. I might have gone over a tiny bit but we wont be going out for dinner until christmas so i decided to go all out.
I am ready for wi tomorrow. It might not give me the result i would like but the fact that im there is a bonus.
Hope all is well with you all. I have missed not bieng on here so im looking forward to catching up on all your diaries

Here to follow Hun,wasn't around for a while but I'm back now. Hope the wedding went well. :). Good luck for WI. Xx

Hey guys
Sorry I havnt beem on here in a while. Iv been super busy and just didn't get a chance to post.
Halloween was great. Had no trick or treaters which I was sad about but on the bright side I brought all the sweets I had up to my brothers house as he was running out of stuff so I bought them up so they could get used (my estate is still getting built which is why nobody taught of coming to trick or treat here)
Doing great this week food wise. I have been very strict on what I put in my gob and have pp absolutely everything.
Tonight I made a gorg turkey meatloaf with a spicy bean sauce for only 6pp it was yums. I also made chocolate pots for 5pp (they were tiny but lush)
Im my wine now and have 23 weeklies left. I have bought a few new goodies which are low in pp. I got aldis snowballs they are 2pp each and are to die for. I also got aldis version of a milky way for 3pp yums. I bought slim pasta , noodles and rice in dunnes today they are only €2 something a pack and are 0pp
I havnt done much exercise this week as I have a bit of an ear infection so i gave the gym a miss a few times which is no harm really.
Hope everyones doing well xXx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Ciara! Rainman is here to Subscribe ;-) Wondered where you had been hiding yourself! It's good to see u back Sweetie! X

Hey guys
Sorry I have been on here reading posts but never get a chance to write anything. Been really hectic lately and doesnt seem to be enough hours in the day anymore.
I have been really good all week in fact I have been a ww angel I have used all my weeklies except for 5 I have pp every single thing that goes into my gob. If I dont lose this week I think I actually might scream I cant handle another bad result on the scales. Last week I gained a half a pound even though I was really good. I got a bit worried about myself as I seem to be finding it so hard to lose weight since the wedding. I even went and took a pregnancy test (im not) but thats how far it's gone. Anyway il see what tomorrow brings me.
I put my name down for a bootcamp type thing. It starts on the 20th of November and is 5weeks long. The first night we get weighted in and then again on the last night. Its an hour a week which is good for me along with all my other gym stuff. It should be good fun as its all girls and the instructor is brill. Shes a russian girl and really loves what she does so im looking forward to giving it a bash.
Anyways thats enough of my waffling. Iv made a promise to myself to post every might so il chat to ye all tomorrow xXx

Hey guys
Sorry I have been on here reading posts but never get a chance to write anything. Been really hectic lately and doesnt seem to be enough hours in the day anymore.
I have been really good all week in fact I have been a ww angel I have used all my weeklies except for 5 I have pp every single thing that goes into my gob. If I dont lose this week I think I actually might scream I cant handle another bad result on the scales. Last week I gained a half a pound even though I was really good. I got a bit worried about myself as I seem to be finding it so hard to lose weight since the wedding. I even went and took a pregnancy test (im not) but thats how far it's gone. Anyway il see what tomorrow brings me.
I put my name down for a bootcamp type thing. It starts on the 20th of November and is 5weeks long. The first night we get weighted in and then again on the last night. Its an hour a week which is good for me along with all my other gym stuff. It should be good fun as its all girls and the instructor is brill. Shes a russian girl and really loves what she does so im looking forward to giving it a bash.
Anyways thats enough of my waffling. Iv made a promise to myself to post every might so il chat to ye all tomorrow xXx

Hey Ciara! Great to hear from you :) Just in case I forget, I wish you the very best of luck with WI tomorrow night, I reckon you're gonna smash it! X

Heya
Well I lost half a pound I cant say im happy witg that but I suppose flo arrived thos morning so I wasnt expecting miracles on the scales.
Had chicken curry for dinner followed by my homemade brack 3pp and a vanilla soya yogurt 2pp it was so yummy. I heated the brack in the micro for 30secs and poured the cold yogurt over it (sorry serena)
I found the great British bake off so I have it recorded to watch later cant wait im addicted to the irish one lol
I showed great will power today in work. One of the kids turned 4 and the parents brought in a fab sponge cake from the local bakery I didn't have a crumb of it go me......mind you it was so hard I just had to keep telling myself that it wasnt worth it
Thats all for tonight my lovelys I shall chat to ye tomorrow

Heya
Well I lost half a pound I cant say im happy witg that but I suppose flo arrived thos morning so I wasnt expecting miracles on the scales.
Had chicken curry for dinner followed by my homemade brack 3pp and a vanilla soya yogurt 2pp it was so yummy. I heated the brack in the micro for 30secs and poured the cold yogurt over it (sorry serena)
I found the great British bake off so I have it recorded to watch later cant wait im addicted to the irish one lol
I showed great will power today in work. One of the kids turned 4 and the parents brought in a fab sponge cake from the local bakery I didn't have a crumb of it go me......mind you it was so hard I just had to keep telling myself that it wasnt worth it

Half pound down is better than half pound up!! well done for staying away from the sponge cake.. was it a Quigley's one?? I find their cakes and desserts just unreal :p xx

Heya

Well Done on your Loss, especially with AF visiting! How are u enjoying GBBO? I'm gutted that its finished now! X PS-Well Done on resisting the Cake! X

Back