New to SW - 13.5 stone Lets share our daily food diaries

Hello ladies and gents,

im hoping to wake up a pound less tomorrow, I think I will try to stop eating for tonight in order to achieve this.
my food today.

breakfast
muller light Turkish delight ..I think this has a syn value but not sure how many.
coffee with 25 ml almond milk HEa

lunch
pasta plain with sweetcorn , nursery lunch small plastic plait type amount. No superfree as there was no veg today in the lunch

snack around 3 pm
1alpen light bar 1/2 healthy extra
one choc weetabix biscuit with 200 ml of almond milk.....this concludes my HE a and b..I think the choc weetabix has syn value but not sure how much because the normal weetabix is a HE choice
some grapes and blueberries but not many so far I'v been bad with my superfree food today, I usually have loads

dinner
some spinach and rice cooked with onions and garlic one bowl full
pasta with baked beans and sweetcorn...roughly 2 thirds of a can of each
green salad , lettuce, spring onions,carrots. And lemon as dressing..not to exciting but was filling..I had two bowls of this

snack
one more muller light, raspberry with choc flakes..also syn but not sure on numbers

i hope that this will b it tonight, although I feel that I will have some fruit if I feel peckish,and possibly another syn free yogurt, like weight watchers.

my syns today, I would guess as 6 I know ths bad to guess but I'm not sure how to count my choc weetabix biscuit.

Hi 2 choc Weetabix is 8syns and 2 normal Weetabix is 6.5syns so I would say 1 syn extra if having 1 choc Weetabix and 1 alpine light bar for your Hxb, well done on your menu. xx

My food diary for today

green day
one alpen bar
coffee with 50 ml almond milk

snack
half a tangerine

lunch
Small plate of rice with peas

tea
options hot choc 1 syn
rice with spinach
salad with lettuce sweet corn backed beans seasoned with lemon and salt ( this wasn't tasty)
one weight watchers yogurt

dinner
2.5 small potatoes in over with fry light
can if beans
mixed boiled veg
Coffee with 50 ml almond milk (HE)
alpen bar (HE)
weight watchers yogurt

late night snacks
2 Jacob cracker 3 syns
1 dairy lee original HE
2 sips of prune juice to help with hmm hmm (1. Syn)
Bowl pineapple diced
3 walnuts (25 g is 8 nuts and is 8 syns) roughly 4 syns
Dried cranberry and dried apricots HEA

total syns 10/15
total food - too much especially picking in the evenings, I can honestly say that lunch and tea food was really small amounts but dinner was in my opinion too large, but it was all super free and free, agh driving myself nuts, one more week to c what scales say
1HEB
2HEA

Back