4 1/2 stone sticker please

Hi mate, well done on your incredible weight loss!!

If you go onto the SW website and enter your weight loss there, it will give you an award for 4.5 stone, then you can just copy the location and paste it into your siggy :)

Well done Phil :party0011::party0011:

Thanks hun!

Oh I been a busy boy at work of late, and dont forget I have a little one who is getting bigger by the day.
I have tried to stick to it and to be honest i dont really give it a second thought as its more of a life style change.

Hows thing with you /
Phil x

good thanks:) Like you it's pretty much a way of life now but have started to get a bit more relaxed with syns, esp at weekends and this can slow things down.

good to hear all well with you too, your baby must be a few months old now. pop back on the site from time to time to let us know how you're doing.

For future reference Phil, log into the SW site as normal.

Choose 'My journey' on the left hand side, then 'view my progress'. From here you can add in your start date, start weight, goal weight, and each weekly weight too. So far as I know this is fully backdateable too, so you can add them now.

Once all that is up to date, you can choose 'my awards', which is still under the 'my journey' tab, and view your awards all together.

**** Select the one you want, right-click it and choose 'copy image location', then come into minimins, go to user CP then edit signature, choose the location in your signature where you want it to be, and click on the 'add image' button (hover over the buttons one by one, it will tell you what they are). A box will come up asking for location, just right click in the box, and choose 'paste'. ~~~~

Repeat from **** to ~~~~ for each image you want to add into your signature.

Good luck :)

Gosh you're consistent! You're doing so WELL! Like Donnie says, an inspiration.

Woweeeeee fella that's amazing! Well done you!!! xxx

Oh my gosh! You have done so well and have lost heaps. Well done you for getting another award.

Jacqui

Back